We are back with our analysis of the Top Pakistani Dramas of the Week. We saw some really surprising changes in the Top 15 list this week. Here is the list:
3) Adhoori Aurat
4) Aseer Zaadi
5) Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai
6) Aunn Zara
7) Mere Khuwaboon Ka Diya
8) Zindagi Hai Tu
9) Yeh Shaadi Nahi Hosakhti
10) Mann Ke Moti
11) Mere Humrahi
12) Saari Bhool Humari Thi
15) Kabhi Kabhi
- Aasmanon Pay Likha has remained on the first position for the 3rd time in a row. I see the making of a hit show here! This show has definitely appealed to the masses and dominated the Wednesday prime slot.
- Kankar and Adhoori Aurat have swapped places this week. The divorce twist in Kankar has made it more interesting and thus, it has acquired the 2nd place this week. Adhoori Aurat is not far behind in the 3rd position; the show is getting more gripping as it is nearing towards its climax.
- Aseer Zadi has moved up the ladder from its 7th position to the 4th position. It is currently the most watched show in the Saturday prime slot leaving Numm way behind in the ratings. Shockingly, Numm did not even make it to the list of the Top 15 this week. Most probably due to its snail pace; this proves that a superb cast is not enough to make a show hit!
- With the secret finally unfolding, Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai has gotten more interesting and has acquired the position in the top 5, despite the tough competition from Adhoori Aurat.
- Mere Khuwabon Ka Diya has taken a huge leap from the 11th position to the 7th position. It has beaten Mere Humrahi and Halki Si Khalish who air in the same slot. Mere Humrahi has taken the 11th position in the ratings this week and the reason is obvious; the show is going to way too slow!
- Meri Zindagi Hai Tu is finally attracting viewers; it has reached the 8th position from its 10th position last week. Despite cut throat competition from shows like Kankar and Kabhi Kabhi, the show is still gaining viewers.
- Kadurat got a huge drop in its rating this week; it dropped from the 8th to the 14th spot. The reason might be that the story is getting too repetitive now. People have had enough of the revenge game and the content of this show can no longer be watched with one’s family.
- Darmiyan did not make it to the list this week and the reason is the tough competition by shows like Kadurat and Aasmanon Pay Likha in the same slot. Mann Ke Moti is back in the Top 10 shows once again due to the new twist and turns seen in the show. This show has appealed to the masses from the start, but the ratings has dipped in the past few weeks.
- Shows like Matam, Saari Bhool Humari Thi and Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakhti has made it to the list this time. Yeh Shaadi Nahi Hosakti will air its last episode this week and will hopefully receive a good response from its viewers for its last episode.
- Kabhi Kabhi and Aunn Zara have seen a slight dip in the ratings. Kabhi Kabhi fell from the 14th position to the 15th position while Aunn Zara fell from the 5th to the 6th position this week. Rishtey Kuch Adhoorey se and Tar-e-Ankaboot have exited the list.
So what is your opinion about this week’s ratings?