Huawei P40 Pro is the company’s top phone when it comes to both specifications and price. It powered by one of the most powerful chipsets, the Kirin 990 5G.
The phone has a 6.58 inches of display having 1200×2640 pixels of resolution. On the front, we get 32MP selfie camera with autofocus. The back camera is 50MP with a RYYB filter.
It has non-removable 4200 mAh of battery and supports Fast charging of upto 40W, Fast wireless charging 27W and Fast reverse wireless charging 27W.
Huawei P40 Pro Specs Overview and Price:
- Body: Glass front and back, aluminum frame; IP68-rated for dust and water resistance.
- Screen: 6.58″ quad-curved OLED, 1,200×2,640px resolution (440ppi); HDR10.
- Chipset: Kirin 990 5G, octa-core processor (2xA76 @2.86GHz + 2xA76 @2.36GHz +4xA55 @1.95GHz), Mali-G76 MP16 GPU, tri-core NPU.
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 256GB UFS3.0 storage (expandable via Nano Memory – hybrid slot).
- OS/Software: Android 10, EMUI 10.1.
- Rear camera: Primary: 50MP (RYYB filter), 1/1.28″ sensor size, 23mm f/1.8 lens, OIS, PDAF; Telephoto: 8MP (RYYB filter) 1/4.0″ with periscope 125mm f/3.4 OIS lens, 5x optical and 10x hybrid zoom, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 40MP (RGGB filter), 1/1.54″, 18mm, f/1.8, PDAF; ToF camera; [email protected] video capture, [email protected] slow-mo; Leica co-developed.
- Front camera: 32MP, f/2.2, 26mm; ToF camera.
- Battery: 4,200mAh; Super Charge 40W; 27W wireless charging; reverse wireless charging.
- Security: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical), 3D face recognition.
- Connectivity: 5G/4G/3G/GSM; Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 6+, Dual-band GPS, Bluetooth 5.1 + LE, NFC, USB Type-C.
- Misc: IR blaster, acoustic display acts as earpiece, bottom-firing loudspeaker.
- Price in Pakistan: Rs 179,999.00