Huawei Y7P was launched earlier this year at an affordable price and some brilliant specifications. The Y7P sports a 6.39 inches of display and it weighs 176 grams.
It runs on Android 9.0 and is available in midnight black and aurora blue colors.
This phone is powered by the Hisilicon Kirin 710F paired with a 4GB of RAM and 64GB built-in storage. We get triple rear camera setup of 48 MP with 8 megapixel ultrawide and 2 megapixel depth senor.
On the front, there is hole punch cutout for an 8-megapixel of camera. Senors on the phone include a rear mounted fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, compass and proximity sensors.
It packs a 4,000 mAh of battery and it’s price in Pakistan is Rs. 28,999 PKR.
Huawei Y7P Specs Overview:
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), (AOSP + HMS)
- Weight: 176 g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Aurora Blue
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x 2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 710F (12 nm)
- Display Size: 6.39 Inches
- Memory: 64GB Built-in, 4GB RAM
- Main Camera: 48-megapixel
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery Capacity: (Li-Po Non removable), 4000 mAh + Battery charging 10W
- Price: Rs. 28,999 PKR