Humaima Malik is one such celebrity who shares a strong bond with the family. Recently, she made a post on Instagram sharing the trauma she and the family had to go through, since her sister was hospitalized after consuming some weight loss pills. She revealed how her 22 years old sister Dua Malik, had been at a verge of death due to consuming FitFibre pills. The actress shared her anger and distress due to her sister’s condition and slammed the brand for selling stale products.
I am just shocked where our society is going. I really want to tell the world what trauma our family is going through. As you all know that my sister Dua is a 22 years young healthy successful mum to two kids. This company @fitfibre offered her to try out their product. Yesterday she tried out the very first capsule on much persistence and the entire day she was in severe pain and ended up in hospital. We as a family were in a trauma. Not only we have spent so much money on making her survive but we went through so much pain that cannot be described in words I just felt a responsibility to make people aware about their product and how much damaged they can cause. God forbid if anything happened to my sister I would never let them live in peace. Thank you fit fibre we surely know this was your year end stock!! @fitfibre
FitFibre has denied the allegations and said the posts by Humaima were tantamount to defamation and cyber bullying. “Recently there has been an Instagram and Facebook post put up by Dua Malik stating that due to her use of FitFibre she was hospitalized. We as a company take our integrity very seriously, which is why we are issuing this statement to clarify the situation and address what we feel is tantamount to defamation and cyber bullying,” The company wrote in a Facebook Post.
Read the entire post here.