The device will be powered by the Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7904 chipset, Octa core (2 x 1.8 GHz Cortex A73 + 6 x 1.6 GHz Cortex A53) CPU and Mali-G71 MP2 GPU.
The phone will have a 6.44 inches of display with 1080 x 2400 Pixels (~409 PPI) resolution.
Samsung Galaxy A32 will be available in 6GB RAM and 128GB built in storage, which is quite impressive. It will have a quad-camera setup with a 48-megapixel main camera and 20 megapixel selfie shooter. It also supports a microSD card upto 512GB.
The battery’s capacity will be 5,000 mAh and it also supports fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Specifications:
- Operating system: Android 10
- Colors: various
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7904
- Display Size: 6.44 Inches
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Main Camera: 48 megapixel
- Selfie camera: 20 megapixel
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Expected Price: Rs 34,999