Samsung Galaxy M11 will be powered by Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 paired with 3 gigabytes of RAM and 32 gigabytes of internal storage. The Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 is the entry-level chipset of the company mainly used in the affordable smartphones of the company.
On the back of the M11, we get a triple camera. The main sensor is 13 megapixels, secondary sensor is 5 megapixels and the depth sensor is 2 megapixels. The front facing camera is 8 megapixels.
The battery is a massive one and its capacity is 5000 mAh. Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Fingerprint and Proximity.
Samsung M11 Complete Specifications:
- CPU: 1.8 Ghz Octa Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
- Display Size: 6.4 Inches
- Resolution : 720 x 1560 Pixels (~268 PPI)
- Memory: 32GB Built-in, 3GB RAM
- Main Camera: 13 MP
- Front: 8 MP
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Price: Rs. 24,999