The upcoming phone from Vivo has been described as a “professional imaging flagship”. Just as most of upcoming smartphones in the market, this phone is also expexted to have a 5G model.
Many reports suggest that the phone is slated for a early November launch. As far as the specs are concerned, the Vivo X60s will be powered by Snapdragon 765 paired with an 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage capacity.
Earlier rumors suggest that the phone will have 48 megapixel of quad-camera setup on its rear. The front facing selfie camera is expected to be 32 megapixels.
Vivo X60s Complete Specs:
- Colors: Black, Blue, Pink
- CPU: 2.4 Ghz Octa Core
- Chipset: Snapdragon 765 5G
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Display Size: 6.56 Inches
- Memory: 128GB Built-in, 8GB RAM
- Main Camera: 48 MP
- FrontCamera: 32 MP
- Capacity: (Li-Po Non removable), 4200 mAh
- Price: Expected Rs. 67,999