The Xiaomi Pocophone F2 Pro is available in Pakistan at a price tag of Rs 112,000 PKR. This phone was launched a few months back in Pakistan. It runs Android 10 operating system, weighs 128 grams and is available in Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple and Cyber Gray colours.
The Xiaomi Pocophone F2 Pro is powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 paired with an 6GB/8GB of RAM. It has an Octa-core (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 585 + 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 + 4 x 1.80 GHz Kryo 585) CPU and Adreno 650 GPU.
This device has a 6.67 inches of display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. It is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It has an internal storage of 128GB and another 256GB variant is also available.
This device has 4700 mAh of battery with 33W fast charging support. It will charge your phone in 63 minutes from 0 to 100%.
- Display: 6.67 inches
- Colors: Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, Cyber Gray
- CPU: Octa-core (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 585 + 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 + 4 x 1.80 GHz Kryo 585
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 6GB and 8GB
- Internal memory: 128GB and 256GB
- Main Camera: 64 megapixel
- Selfie camera: 20 megapixel
- Battery: 4700 mAh
- Fast charging: 33W
- Price in Pakistan: Rs. 112,000 PKR