Winters in Pakistan are the most celebrated season of the year. Alongwith so many other things these beautiful months bring, comes the season of weddings. Designers, event planners, banquet halls get their hands full of business and the cities twinkle with light. Our celebrities are also invited to a number of wedding events, some for personal and some for professional reasons. Like all other times, they are widely photographed during the functions. Here are some of your favourite star starlets who totally rocked the wedding guest look and stole the show this wedding season.
1. The best of them all was most definitely Maya Ali. The diva seemed to be invited to a number of engagements and dholkis and mehndis these months and she nailed the look every single time.
She looked stunning in black and gold;
And equally beautiful in an emerald green lehnga choli
Then she stole the show in an all golden Nomi Ansari ensemble
Another time she appeared in another multi hued flared lehnga again by Nomi Ansari.
2. Sanam Baloch’s younger sister Ghanwa Baloch got married this year and Sanam looked absolutely stunning in all her functions, but our favourite look was one of mehndi when her long hair, bindi and light makeup complemented the bling of her outfit fully.
On the wedding day, her hair and makeup was by Natasha and she wore a very heavy brown and gold lehnga by Hassan Shehryar.
3. Mahira Khan was photographed at a wedding in lovely embroidered steel blue formal wear and she looked ever bit as beautiful as she is.
4. Sajal was seen wearing a gorgeous colorful outfit at Zara and Asad’s wedding and with long straight hair, she was definitely the most beautiful wedding guest.
5. Ayesha Omar also attended a wedding where she was in the limelight, as she stunned in pale peach skirt and matching choli and her characteristic light makeup attenuating her porcelain skin.
6. Neelum Munir wore a lovely orange gota work shirt on her sister’s wedding. She posed with her guests, among whom Saima Noor and Ahsan Khan looked as gorgeous as Neelum herself.
7.Javeria Saud attended a wedding with her while family and what makes her look beautiful is the lovely fact that mother and daughter are wearing the same thing. That just makes everything stand out.
8. Kubra Khan was also looking gorgeous at a friend’s wedding in her widely flared lehnga. She danced to her heart’s content and was photographed from every angle.
9. Saira Shehroz, the most stylish actress of today, kept her originality as a wedding guest. She looked totally different from other attendees in the two functions she went to and surprisingly, stood out fabulously. Her outfits, hair and makeup were simple, minimalistic yet very classy and beautiful.
10. Sadaf Kanwal looked elegant at Saheefa’s wedding in all gold and a sleek bun. It seemed as if Golden was the color of the season and lehnga choli the outfit, as most celebrities wore the same with a little variation.
I hope some of these styles inspired you for your next look. They can be replicated in almost every budget with a little bit of creativity.