VIVO has just launched its new mid-range phone – VIVO Y20 – in the Pakistani market. Ever since the launch of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 460 chipset, we are seeing mostly companies have this in their entry-level smartphones.
For the time being, VIVO Y20 is the cheapest smartphone with Snapdragon 460 chipset in the Pakistani market.
The smartphone has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The storage can be further enhanced by a microSD card utpo 256GB.
It sports a triple camera setup on its back with a 13 megapixels main sensor. While, the selfie camera is 8 megapixels. The phone comes packed with gigantic 5000mAh battery.
VIVO Y20 Price in Pakistan and specifications:
- OS: Android 10 OS
- UI: Funtouch 10.5
- Weight: 192 g
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 240 + 4 x 1.6 GHz Kryo 240)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Technology: IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Size: 6.5 Inches
- Built-in : 64GB Built-in, 4GB RAM
- Main: Triple Camera: 13 MP
- Front: 8 MP
- Capacity: (Li-Po Non removable), 5000 mAh
- Rs. 25,999 PKR