The alleged renders of Nokia upcoming smartphone, Nokia 7.3, has surfaced online and it has confirmed various rumored specifications.
The leaked renders suggest, quad rear camera setup, fingerprint sensor and a hole-punch display.
Earlier, it was reported that the upcoming smartphone will be launched at IFA 2020 but later, another report claimed that the phone will be launched in the fourth quarter of 2020.
Nokia 7.3 is expected to be a 5G phone but there is still no confirmation.
As per rumors Nokia 7.3 will have a 6.5-inch full HD+ display with a hole-punch cutout. The back camera is expected to be 48-megapixel while the front camera to be 24-megapixel.
Nokia 7.3 Specifications:
- OS: Android 10.0 OS
- Colors: Light blue, others
- CPU: Octa-core (2 x 2.0 GHz Kryo 560. Gold + 6 x 1.7 GHz Kryo 560 Silver)
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G (8 nm)
- GPU :Adreno 619L
- Display: 6.5 Inches
- Memory: 64/128GB Built-in, 6GB RAM
- Main Camera: 48-megapixel
- Front Camera: 24-megapixel
- Battery: 4,000mAh + Fast battery charging 18W
- Price: Expected Rs. 58,999