Reports about Samsung launching a new series were doing the rounds earlier this month. Now, it has been officially confirmed that Samsung new F Series will be launched next month.
The first phone of the Samsung F series is going to be Samsung F41. According to Indian e-commerce giant Flipkart, the first ever phone in the Samsung’s new series will be unveiled on October 8 at 5:30PM IST.
The promo page on Flipkart confirmed the earlier rumored specs about the phone. Samsung F41 will have gigantic 6000mAh battery, a triple rear camera setup, sAMOLED Infinity-U display and fingerprint reader.
Specifications and Price of Samsung F41:
- Android 10.0 OS
- CPU: Octa core (4 x 2.3 GHz Cortex A73 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53)
- Chipset: Exynos 9611
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Technology: Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors, Multitouch
- Size: 6.4 Inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 Pixels (~411 PPI)
- Built-in: 64/128GB Built-in, 6GB RAM
- Card: microSD card (supports up to 512GB) (dedicated slot)
- Main: Triple Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP, LED Flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, Video ([email protected], [email protected]/240fps)
- Front: 32 MP, f/2.0, HDR, Video ([email protected])
- (Li-Po Non removable), 6000 mAh
- Fast battery charging
- Expected Rs. 37,999