Xiaomi Poco X3 has just been launched in Pakistan and it is one of the most affordable smartphones in Pakistan with some amazing specs.
It comes with a large battery of 5160 mAh and it supports 33W charging. As per the company, the phone charges 62% in 30 minutes, and 100% in 65 minutes.
Furthermore, it also claims that it is “the most powerful Snapdragon 700 series 4G processor to date”. Poco X3 comes with Snapdragon 732G chipset by Qualcomm.
The phone has 6.67 Inches display and is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
It comes in two storage variants of 64GB and 128 GB. The phone has RAM of 6GB.
On its rear, it sports a 64MP quad-camera setup and on the front we get 20MP selfie camera.
Xiaomi Poco X3 complete specifications and price in Pakistan:
- Weight : 215 g
- Colors : Cobalt Blue, Shadow Gray
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Display Size: 6.67 Inches
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64/128GB
- Main Camera: Quad Camera 64 MP
- Front: 20 MP
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (side mounted), Gyro, Proximity
- Battery Capacity: 5160 mAh
- Price .: Rs. 40,999 PKR
Pictures via: GSM ARENA